Your privacy is critical to our company. We have created this Policy with the end goal that you can see how we gather, utilize, impart, reveal and make use of individual data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected:
- “Personal Information” includes first and last names, email addresses, and certain types of information that will help us serve you better, such as a student’s age, grade in school, and issues they are facing that can be addressed by academic life coaching.
- This information will be collected to allow us to communicate with you about our products and services.
- We will gather and use individual data only with the goal of satisfying those reasons indicated above, unless the individual concerned requests that we remove their data, or as required by law.
- We will hold individual data for the length of time needed to satisfy those reasons indicated above.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means, with the consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect individual data against misfortune or burglary, and unapproved access, divulgence, duplication, use, or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the management of individual data.
- We will not sell or share your data with any other business or organization.
We are focused on operating our business by these standards, with the specific end goal of guaranteeing that individual data is private, secure, and maintained.