Do You Need Relief From School? Is It Stressing You Out?
How many of these sound like you?
- School is driving me nuts! I can’t keep track of what I’m supposed to do or when it’s due. I’m in over my head and I feel like I’m drowning.
- I study until my head hurts, and I still get bad grades.
- I’m afraid of my teachers. The idea of going to office hours, or even raising my hand in class, is a nightmare.
- I keep thinking I have enough time and then all of a sudden, I have to complete five assignments in one night! It’s like the only thing that motivates me is panic and a deadline that’s too close for comfort.
- School has eaten my life! I don’t have time for friends, I don’t have time for fun, and I’m getting discouraged.
- I know I can do better than this, but I don’t know how to start.
If any (or all!) of these sound like you, you’re not alone!
How would it feel if you could sound more like this?
- I’m on top of my work and I have time for fun, too.
- Grades are important, but they don’t run my life.
- I know how to break down my assignments and schedule them so I can get them done before they’re due.
- I understand the unspoken expectations that a lot of my teachers have, and I can work with them.
- I don’t have to procrastinate because I know how to get my work done on time and with low stress.
- I don’t have to worry about late-night cramming sessions, stress attacks, study headaches, lost sleep, or last-minute half-done work any more.
- I have more time to spend with my friends and family, and we never have arguments about schoolwork.
- I’m getting better grades, less stress, more sleep, and more free time!
(Still not sure if coaching is what you need? Here’s a quick quiz that can help you decide – make sure to put in your email address to get your results!)